We all know the saying when life gives you lemons, make lemonade, mostly spoken in a negative manner, well why does it have to be lemonade it is so many drinks to choose from when an individual speaks of quenching our thirst but what about a mix (Life speaking) lemonade makes so many liquid desires BETTER let us not focus on the BITTER of the specified fruit focus on the positive qualities of this in my opinion delicious creation. According to www. google.com
1. Vitamin C is like our immune system’s jumper cables, and lemon juice is full of it.The level of vitamin C in your system is one of the first things to plummet when you’re stressed, which is why experts recommended popping extra vitamin C during especially stressful days.
2. Excellent source of potassium-As already mentioned, lemons are high in potassium, which is good for heart health, as well as brain and nerve function.
3. Aid digestion-Lemon juice not only encourages healthy digestion by loosening toxins in your digestive tract, it helps to relieve symptoms of indigestion such as heartburn, and burping.
4. Cleanse your system-It helps flush out the toxins in your body by enhancing enzyme function, stimulating your liver.
5. Freshen your breath-It helps relieve toothaches and gingivitis. The citric acid can erode tooth enamel, either hold off on brushing your teeth after drinking lemon water or brush you’re It can damage your teeth. Drinking too much lemon water might erode your tooth enamel.
Now as of anything too much is never good and can severely harm the body so remember to monitor your daily intake. Addiction according to Meriam’s definition a compulsive, chronic, physiological, or psychological need for a habit-forming substance, behavior, or activity having harmful physical, psychological, or social effects and typically causing well-defined symptoms (such as anxiety, irritability, tremors, or nausea) upon withdrawal or abstinence: the state of being addicted
1. There may be a connection between citrus fruits and migraines.
2. The acidity of lemon water may cause or worsen canker sores.
3. Lemon skins serve as a bad host for germs
4. Too much lemon water can upset your stomach.
5. There may be a connection between citrus fruits.
I didn’t go into details about the negative effects because I’m pretty sure you guys already know those simply because humans tend to lean towards the negative information rather than the positive so if you want those go get them yourself but not today WE MAKING SWEET LEMONADE over here.